Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finding the good.  One 'good' which immediately jumps out at me about this ending is that I will have more time to spend with my girlfriend, LA.  She is intelligent and outspoken and beautiful.  I love her mind, I love her curiosity, her wit and her breasts.  She has the most beautiful breasts.  


Tonight, she invited me to her home to share a movie with me.  Some of you might have seen it as it was nominated for an Academy Award this year.  It is the latest offering from Woody Allen, a delightful film called "Midnight in Paris".


It was meant to be, this movie and me, as so much of it is the unfulfilled dreams of my childhood.  I too, want to go to Paris to live, to write, to paint, to create - to be surrounded by beauty on a scale unimaginable and that says a lot from one with such an astounding imagination.


A Parisian night in the rain, listening to Cole Porter, discussing art for arts sake and falling in love.  Just the thought of it sends my imagination flying.  


daydreaming at night ~ KM Kern

No comments:

Post a Comment